Live well, your way
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Recruitment Administrator is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGivers. The Recruitment Administrator is expected to promote the role and Home Instead, and assist management in recruiting, screening, interviewing and processing all potential CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients. The role will also involve a variety of clerical and administrative duties to support other aspects of the business.
We are seeking the right individual for our organisation initially to work on a Part-Time basis but with the chance to be made full time after 6 months.
- Assist in managing all aspects of recruitment
- Assist in screening interviewing and assessing all candidates
- Perform reference and ID checks on candidates
- Keep all adverts, job boards, marketing materials up to date
- Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files
- Plan and maintain recruitment drives
- Answer phone calls in a polite professional manner.
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by the Franchise Owner or Care Manager
- Good understanding of all Microsoft office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- Good clear telephone manner
- Experience in office administration
- Experience in recruitment
- Experience in preparing and managing recruitment campaigns
- Experience in a CARE setting.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.