Be part of something amazing
Home Instead Senior Care are searching for a positive, self-motivated and creative individual to join the scheduling team in Bagshot. Home Instead Senior Care in Bagshot recently achieved 100% of clients reporting that they would recommend our services to their friends or family, and we are now searching for a scheduler to join our team and help our company to grow.
The scheduler is responsible for scheduling visits so that each client sees the same Caregiver as much as possible, to help us provide the highest quality service and to enable extraordinary relationships to develop.
Home Instead Senior Care are the UK’s leading Home Care provider. With minimum visits of 1 hour and matching clients to CAREGivers based on mutual interests, we are proud of our unique approach to changing the face of aging.
Main Responsibilities of the Care Coordinator
- Match CAREGivers with clients effectively and within the local area
- Create schedules for new and existing clients in scheduling system
- Cover all visits as far in advance as practical
- Communicate schedules to all relevant parties
- Participate in out of hours ‘on call’ duties
- Identify and report areas of recruitment need to Recruitment Manager
- A strong ability to work methodically and plan effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook & Word
- An eye for detail and a drive to provide assistance to team members where needed
- 1-year experience in a similar logistical role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and prioritise work load
- Performance related bonus
- On site free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
The successful candidate will be offered a 1-year fixed term contract, Monday - Friday 9am- 5.30pm. They will be joining a vibrant and motivated team, striving to be the best Home Care provider in the area.
The salary is in the range £20- 24K dependent on experience.