"It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead"
Registered Care Manager
Home Instead is the UKs leading, multi-award-winning domiciliary care company. We are UK's number 1 rated home care provider with over 200+ offices throughout the UK delivering the highest percentage of offices with CQC ‘Outstanding’ rating, far above the sector average.
We are passionate about improving the lives of older people by delivering the highest standard of care that enables people to live independently in their own homes. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly-skilled, experienced, and motivated Registered Care Manager in our Romford office. You will be responsible for the efficient running of our domiciliary care service, quality control, managing the needs of our clients, management of staff and ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality of care.
In this varied and exciting role you will be:
- Working closely with the Director and business Owners and will be taken through a highly structured induction programme with full support from the highly engaged and experienced Director Team.
- Networking in the local community to raise awareness of the service
- Promoting the highest standards of care and service
- Recruiting, training, retention of staff
- Converting new client inquiries and coordinating staffing rotas
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Managing a team, making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly
- Ensuring successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients
- Continually reviewing and improving our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is always being delivered
- Effectively managing complaints and incidents, carrying out investigations relating to the quality of the service and using those findings to initiate improvements
- Promoting a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and values.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and people management skills in domiciliary care
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Have the drive and motivation to take on a broad role and develop our care services
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure whilst working independently with minimal supervision
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
- Possess a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care and be willing to work towards the NVQ Level 5.
- A warm and approachable personality who works well within a close-knit Team environment.
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving license and access to a vehicle.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
Home Instead offer a competitive remuneration package combined with first class training and development and career progression opportunities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
If you are interested in this role and would like to have a confidential discussion on your career, please contact Kiran Agrawal, Director on email: [email protected]