Industry leading training, support and bonus scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to join Home Instead, the UK’s leading provider in domiciliary care.
We specialise in providing outstanding quality care in the home. We consistently outperform other care providers and are growing year on year. We require an ambitious experienced Care Manager to join our expanding care team in Romford.
We are looking for a highly skilled Care Manager with a strong care background to join our team in Romford. As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Converting new client enquiries
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Managing a team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and man management skills.
- Be commercially aware
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build fantastic working relationships and inspire others.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to deal with multiple priorities, remaining calm and focused to work accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
The role will suit a high achiever with leadership and operational skills gained within a domiciliary or health care environment.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
Home Instead offer a competitive remuneration package combined with first class training and development and career progression opportunities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
If you are interested in this role and would like to have a confidential discussion on your career, please contact Kiran Agrawal email: email@example.com