Caring for the elderly is an increasingly discussed issue! With the government predicting that over the next 25 years, the number of 75 year olds will increase by a staggering 76%, Home Instead Senior Care has arrived in the area to care for the needs of the elderly now!
Based in New Malden, Home Instead covers the Worcester Park, New Malden and surrounding areas and is owned and run by local, Clare Jefferies, with Care Manager Julie Lee and a growing team of trusted, highly trained Caregivers.
Clare explains “Home Instead’s ethos is to ‘change the face of ageing’ and it is with extreme passion and commitment that we are here in your local community. Having experienced the wrong side of care for both my parents a few years ago, I want Home Instead to become your trusted companion for your loved one and for us to be an extension of your own family.
Home Instead is a non medical provider of care and companionship to the elderly to help them maintain their independence.
We carefully match one Caregiver with one client, who comes at the right time on the right day to encourage, stimulate and assist with a variety of daily activities to help improve their quality of life. Trips to the garden centre, medication reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands, shopping and even specialist Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
Our clients include individuals who have come to us themselves, older children enquiring for their parents or relatives, people who receive direct payments from the local authority and clients referred to us by the Primary Care Trust. Regardless of how you come to Home Instead, it is my goal to provide the same level of care and support I would have wanted for my parents.”
For more information please call Clare or Julie on 0208 942 4137 or go to the website www.homeinstead.co.uk
Welcome to Home Instead Wimbledon & Kingston, providing home care services in your area.
|Our Care Services|
|Request Home Care Services|
|What People Say About Us|
|Employment Enquiry Form|
|Being A CAREGiver|
- Sing-a-long in Wimbledon!!
- New life at Home Instead
- Time for You Carers event!
- ......and the Loveliest Person Award goes to......
- Local papers recognise Dementia training!
- Out and about with Home Instead
- Happy Christmas
- Christmas has come early in Wimbledon and Kingston
- Could this be the future of dementia care homes in the UK?
- Winners in Wimbledon!
- CAREGiver Mike turns 70 today!
- Wimbledon and Kingston office are finalists in Great British Care Awards!
- Home Instead Sponsors the Merton Civic Awards 2013
- Valuable Visual Impairment Training
- Afternoon tea for Macmillan!
- Keep up those quality checks Tilly!
- Afternoon tea party with an Olympic theme!
- Recognition for quality care prompts expansion of the Wimbledon and Kingston office!
- Jubilee Party at Home Instead's New Office
- Our expanding team!
- We made it to the finals of National Specialist Care Awards!
- More Awards for Wimbledon and Kingston??
- Theatre loving clients go to the Wimbledon Theatre
- Welcome home Ron and welcome back Sarah!
- Merry Christmas!
- Caring career entices stay at home mum
- Award winning home care
- Twelve New Caregivers Recruited
- St John's Church hosts information day for older people
- Dragon boat racing for All Saints Church
- Alzheimer's Society speak at CareGiver team meeting
- No Longer A Spring Chick?
- Certificate of Appreciation
- ‘Angels and Divas’ step out for charity
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Busy Year Ahead
- New Year, New Career
- Independent living - whatever your age!
- 30 jobs to be created by new at-home care business
To you, it's about finding trustworthy care for your ageing loved one. To us, it's about providing the highest-quality home care services to fit you and your family's needs.