The results are in for our 2016 Annual PEAQ (Pursuing Excellence by Advancing Quality) survey and we’re delighted to announce that our clients have once again given us excellent scores and feedback. Below is a snapshot of the survey from our Oldham & Saddleworth office.
How our clients scored us:
- 100% say My CAREGiver was properly introduced before they started working with me
- 100% say My CAREGiver arrives on time
- 98% say My CAREGiver takes an interest in me as a person
- 98% say They rate the overall quality of the service as Good or Excellent
- 98% say They are likely to recommend the services of Home Instead
- 90% say My Caregiver is well matched to my needs
What our clients said about us:
- Meets your needs and match you with a caregiver you will like and get on with
- Cannot fault it
- Good means Good
- Much appreciate having some carers. Effort seems to have been made to match personality. Can chat and have a laugh even on a bad day
- Our parents caregivers have become welcome friends and are a valuable part of their day. The quality of work, assistance and service tracking is helpful, professional and gives us huge confidence in the care
- Service is just excellent
- The caregiver is very good and sensitive to our needs
- The care package setup gives an outstanding balance of support and help
- The high quality is due in no small part to you. Admirable policy of 1 hour minimal call. It takes time to care!
- This is an excellent service and exactly what we were looking for to support the family in the care of our Mum. Continuity of caregiver, not a stranger. Excellent communication between caregiver and family members. Great relationship with Mum
- My cousin has nothing but praise for how she is treated and the care given by the carers. I also have good contact by phone with the carers who are reassuring and informed
Mick Sheehan, managing director of Home Instead in Oldham & Saddleworth said “Once again I’m absolutely over the moon with the results. It just goes to show what can be achieved if you employ the right people, give them the correct training and support, and most importantly give them enough time to do their job properly. A huge well done to all the team!”
The PEAQ survey was completed independently by Smith & Henderson http://www.smithhenderson.com and is now in its seventh year.
At Home Instead we are extremely proud to be living our mission ‘To become the UK’s most admired Care Company through changing the face of ageing’.
My mum has gained a new lease of life since I have started using the companion service. The service is invaluable and enables mum to get out and about whilst being cared for - cannot recommend highly enough.Sue Fisher (Daughter of Client)