Home Instead are running their next Dementia Workshop on Thursday 21st July 2016 at Millercare Mobility Showroom on Huddersfield Road in Oldham. The workshop is open to anyone who wants to learn more about Dementia and how to support people, who have the condition, better.
Welcome to Home Instead Oldham and Saddleworth, providing home care services in your area.
|Areas We Cover|
|Our Care Services|
|Request Home Care Services|
|Information and Resources|
|What People Say About Us|
|Employment Enquiry Form|
|Being A CAREGiver|
- ‘Outstanding’ Oldham homecare company takes personal approach
- Free Scam Awareness Workshops in Oldham
- Free Dementia Workshop on 21st July 2016
- Dementia Awareness Week 2016 - Activities in Oldham
- A few words to explain how Home Instead are 'Making a Difference'
- Employment Open Day - Saturday 12th March 2016
- Turkey with 'Round Table' Trimmings for the Elderly in Saddleworth
- Stay Safe at Home in 2016
- Derek & Doris turn out to support hospice event
- Local School becomes Dementia Friendly thanks to Home Care company
- Local Care Company Receives Rave Reviews
- Oldham's Dementia Awareness Month is under way!
- Ever Wanted to be a Superhero?
- Santa to a Senior Campaign was bigger and better!
- Be A Santa To A Senior This Christmas!
- Dementia care specialists in Oldham & Saddleworth
- CQC Inspection proves quality service for Oldham Care Company
- Unquestionably the UK’s No. 1 – Latest report confirms top scores for Home Instead
- Home Instead Continues Working Towards a Dementia Friendly Oldham
- Senior Snipetts: Water - the Liquid of Life
- Oldham Home Care Manager Jumps in Memory of Mum
- Home Instead Senior Care Oldham & Saddleworth Join the Dementia Action Alliance
- Senior Snippets - Senior Fraud Protection
- Building a Dementia Friendly Oldham Event 28/02/2014
- First 'Family Dementia Workshop' of 2014 Announced
- Santa Made it to the Elderly in Oldham!
- Free Gifts for the Elderly in Oldham this Christmas from care company Home Instead & Tesco
- Home Instead is Announced as England's Top Home Care Provider
- Next Date for Family Alzheimer's & Dementia Workshop in Oldham Announced
- Free Dementia Training for Family Carers in Oldham
- Open Day & Birthday Celebration for Home Instead Oldham & Saddleworth
- Mayor to open Saddleworth At-Home Care Company’s New Office
- The Silver Line Helpline - supporting older people
- Snow Care in Oldham
- Oldham Home Care Companies Pride at Dignity & Dementia Champion Award
- Alzheimer's Training Launched
- Oldham Home Care Owner Raises Cash for Hospice
- Mega Run for Mick
- Oldham Home Care service supportsWorld Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- Oldham Home Care Company proud to share latest inspection results
- Home Instead Oldham Celebrates its 3rd Birthday
- At-home care company creates 50 jobs
- Oldham's Dignity Action Day a huge success!
- New role is just the job for caring Debra
- Oldham's Winter Wellbeing Event: 12th - 16th December 2011
- Oldham Home Care service shines in gloomy climate
- Amanda wins national award
- Coffee Morning
- Caring Amanda nominated for national award
- New care manager takes to the helm
- IT Funding helps Caregivers ‘Get Connected’
- Secretary of State for Health visits Oldham & Saddleworth
- Follow in Mary’s Footsteps
- Running north for a good cause!