Franchise Owner - Primo Sule
Primo is responsible for the overall management of the business and undertakes many of the marketing activities within the local community. He is passionate about working with people and teams and delivering service that truly meets the needs of clients.
Having spent over 30 years in service delivery roles for a variety of organisations such as Boots and PricewaterhouseCoopers Primo decided to apply his skills and experience to a role within the community. Primo is also a member of the Rotary Club and is engaged in many fund raising activities to support local organisations.
Primo chose to open the Nottingham branch of Home Instead Senior Care to concentrate on delivering compassionate, caring and individual services to people who look for help.
Care Manager - Sarah Gell
Sarah has a nursing background, having qualified as a Registered General Nurse in 1986. She has gained valuable experience within the NHS and the private sector, both in hospitals and the community.
Sarah is responsible for the selection, training and matching of our Caregivers so that each client receives the support they desire. She is also responsible for managing our clients support needs, ensuring compliance with the National Minimum Standards in all aspects of care.
Community Liaison Manager - Gemma Poole
Gemma is responsible for networking with referral providers and developing long lasting relationships within the public, private and voluntary sectors. She liaises with other professionals in ensuring that the service delivered meets the needs of the client.
Gemma previously worked as a Service Organiser for social services and is extremely knowledgeable about health and social care, having been a lecturer on the subject at South Nottingham College for 5 years. On hearing about Home Instead, who provide care to older people in their own homes, Gemma knew that this was the type of person-centred care she would be proud to shout about.
Community Service Manager- Sarah Wallace
Working as a Community Service Manager, Sarah now gets involved in meeting and greeting people from the local area to introduce and promote Home Instead’s care service, as well as looking after quality assurance and training.
Nottingham born and bred Sarah has lots of relevant experience in the care industry and brings 25 years’ experience of nursing from the NHS.
We are very proud to have a priceless team of dedicated, compassionate and reliable caregivers who go above and beyond the call of duty to take care of our clients. Our Caregivers are people who really care.
If you think you could fill this role we are always looking for people with these qualities to join our team. Call Sarah on 0115 9226116 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Home Instead Nottingham, providing home care services in your area.
|Our Care Services|
|Request Home Care Services|
|What People Say About Us|
|Employment Enquiry Form|
- Home Instead Senior Care supports Hayward House Hospice
- Home Instead Supports Good Care Week in Nottingham
- Wii Connect - Home Instead's New Community Initiative
- Gemma’s bowled over by her new role
- Home Instead Hot Crossing to Easter
- Dancers Revel in Craig’s Guest Appearance
- Coffee and cakes in aid of Macmillan
- Two appointments in Nottingham
- Celebrating Age
- Home Instead host Christmas party 2012
- Coffee at Home Instead
- Home Instead walks the walk for Alzheimer's Society
- Emily and Teri celebrate a year of caring
- Home Instead makes a great first impression
- Caregivers give their time to the Big Collection
- Caregivers focus on improved care for the visually impaired
- A Christmas extravaganza for Nottingham residents
- Home Instead team completes the Nottingham Memory Walk
- Sarah’s sensational Grandma inspires her career in care!
To you, it's about finding trustworthy care for your ageing loved one. To us, it's about providing the highest-quality home care services to fit you and your family's needs.