Andrew and Joanna Senew - Owners
Andrew and Joanna live in Portobello (Edinburgh's Seaside) with their 4 year old daughter Iona and their dog Tweed.
Andrew, a qualified accountant, grew up in Edinburgh. Before starting Home Instead he worked in the finance sector and latterly ran his own business. Joanna, who is from Northern Ireland, has lived and worked in Edinburgh for 20 years, latterly as a full-time mum.
"We understand the need for the right sort of care, care that is tailored to the needs of individuals. The way we care for our clients really is different and allows us to make a positive impact on the lives of local people."
Jacqui Donachie - Care Manager
We are delighted to announce Jacqui's appointment as our Care Manager. Jacqui joins the Edinburgh Home Instead team having worked in the Health and Social Care sector for many years.
In addition to working in various care settings within the Royal Edinburgh Hospital, for the past 7 years Jacqui co-ordinated and managed services in the community for a local private homecare provider.
"One of the reasons I decided to join Home Instead was the fact that quality as opposed to quantity is the order of the day, and every day thereafter. So many of us at one time or another have witnessed care in the community at its most basic. I just could not pass up the chance to work for a company that at every turn will strive to provide the highest of care standards to our elderly community, and apply those same standards to the caregivers who provide such a vital service."
Welcome to Home Instead Edinburgh, providing home care services in your area.
|Our Care Services|
|Request Home Care Services|
|What People Say About Us|
|Employment Enquiry Form|
- Picture On The Mantelpiece - A Song For And About Dementia
- Free Tai Chi for Carers as part of Carers Week 2013
- Fruity Friday
- Our 'Dementia Care Training' and 'Family Education Training' programmes
- Memory Boxes
- Respite care, sitter and befriending service available in Edinburgh
- The Scottish Older People's Assembly 2012
- The Cost of Our Ageing Society
- HRH The Prince of Wales at a recent Dementia Awareness event
- The Big Knit for Age Scotland
- Care & Repair Edinburgh - Property repairs, improvements and adaptations
- Dementia Care in the Community across Edinburgh
- Older Person's Information Event on Thursday 20th September at Portobello Library
- Acorns Bereavement Support Programme
- New Edinburgh Art Therapy Centre Opens
- Captain Ko and the Planet of Rice
- New Dementia Singing Group In Edinburgh
- Living Well With Dementia
- Dementia Care Training For Families
- Ending Isolation Through Design
- Delivering Spring time joy ...
- Home Care Services in Edinburgh
- Parkinson's UK Training at Edinburgh Office
- Olympic Memories
- Home Instead Senior Care Celebrates Successful Launch of Edinburgh Office
- Specialist Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Needed in Edinburgh and Across Scotland
- Senior Santa Thank You
- Parkinson's Resources in Edinburgh
- Sense of Purpose
- Today Is Age Scotland's WEAR A HAT DAY
- Older Person's Information Event A Great Success
- Be A Senior Santa This Christmas
- Equality and Human Rights Commissions Inquiry into Home Care
- Finding Quality Homecare In The Face Of Uncertainty
- Thank You For The Memories
- Edinburgh Older Person's Information Event
- Show you care for Scotland's older folks by wearing your hat on Friday 2nd December
- Our Greatest Asset ... Our Carers!
- Macmillan Cancer - World's Biggest Coffee Morning - 30th September 2011
- New Care Manager at Home Instead Edinburgh
- Fundraising for Alzheimer Scotland at the Portobello Village Show
- Alzheimer Scotland - Lothian Early Onset Support Service
- Joanna's Marie Curie Walk Ten
- The Living Memory Association
- Scottish first for Home Instead Senior Care
To you, it's about finding trustworthy care for your ageing loved one. To us, it's about providing the highest-quality home care services to fit you and your family's needs.