Nicholas Twigger: Care Manager
Having worked in the care sector for 25 years, I have a strong grounding in the industry. I have a passion for supporting and understanding the needs of older people. This is why I decided to join Home Instead Senior Care; I could see the passion for excellent high quality care and support.
I have gained my Registered Manager’s Award and I am I.O.S.H. trained, so yes I also have a passion for Health and Safety.
I am looking forward to the challenge and helping to change the face of support within the UK.
Richard and Jo Aram: Franchise Owners
After 15 years of working for an international airline as cabin crew Richard decided to hang up his wings and seek a fresh challenge. For Richard the opportunity to join the Home Instead Senior Care team as a franchise owner has enabled him to continue in the service sector by providing industry-leading care for his clients but also allowed him and his wife, Jo, to engage more meaningfully with the local community. Both Richard and Jo are committed to providing compassionate care to those within their community who need it most. Along with their Care Manager, Nick, they are passionate about making a difference for the elderly and also developing a rewarding environment for their CAREGivers to deliver that service. Outside of work, Richard and Jo spend most of their time looking after their very active 3 year old twins!
Janet Shortland: Admin Officer
Janet lives locally in Radcliffe on Trent, she joined Home Instead Senior Care in May 2012 as a CAREGiver, quickly taking up the position of Administrator in our busy office as well as continuing with her CAREGiver duties supporting her regular clients.
Janet has a lot of admin experience having previously worked for many years as a School Office Manager and then most recently at a Complementary Health Centre as receptionist/admin.
‘From my first day working for Home Instead the training and support has been second to none. Everyone is so friendly and helpful’.
Outside of work Janet is a firm believer in Complementary Therapies and spends lots of her spare time African drumming with a group who often gig in this area.
Amanda Bishop: Recruitment and Retention Manager
Having over 10 years experience in the recruitment industry across many sectors including health & social care, Amanda is ideally placed to source the very best talent for the Home Instead East Nottingham office. She has had personal experience of how dementia affects the family, and of using a home care service, and feels passionate and proud to be part of an organisation that provides a high quality service ensuring that older people receive the care they deserve to enrich their lives.
Our CAREGivers are committed to providing a reliable, compassionate and friendly care service that makes a real difference to our clients' lives. Their thoughtfulness and dedication are inspirational. They work tirelessly helping our clients retain their dignity whilst remaining independent their own homes across Nottinghamshire.
They arrive with a smile and friendly welcome for clients and their families. Many of our CAREGivers entered the care sector because they want to make a difference to lives of the elderly, some of them having cared for loved ones of their own. Every day they provide comfort, companionship, practical help and personal care. The quality of our CAREGiver's work remains paramount; they continue to provide support, stimulation and personal care to our clients with absolute dedication and commitment.
In short they are our most valuable assets.
If you are interested in hearing more about becoming one of our CAREGivers that provides the high quality Nottinghamshire Home Care why not call Amanda on 01949 480400 or click on the "employment enquiry form" on our home page.
Welcome to Home Instead East Nottingham & Melton Mowbray, providing home care services in your area.
|Our Care Services|
|Request Home Care Services|
|What People Say About Us|
|Employment Enquiry Form|
- Questions to consider when choosing the right Homecare Provider
- Dementia Action Alliance announces events for Dementia Awareness Week
- Bingham based Homecare Company Roadshow
- Home Instead announces partnership with ITN
- East Nottinghamshire Homecare Company to offer free dementia training to the local community
- Bingham Home Care Provider announces free Dementia Workshops for Family Members
- CQC Inspection results are published for Nottinghamshire Homecare Company
- Nottinghamshire Care Company provides Carers with specialist Dementia Training
- Carers needed as local Care Provider looks to expand
- Rushcliffe Homecare Company announces on-line Dementia Training
- Nottinghamshire Homecare Company celebrates its 1st year anniversary
- Local Company joins Dementia Action Alliance in Nottinghamshire
- Dedicated Caregiver
- Home Instead help George celebrate his 101st Birthday
- Nick celebrates a first busy year managing our exceptional care
- Festival of Christmas Trees
- Health Network Event in Gotham next week
- CAREGivers Meeting provokes lively debate
- Luke experiences the Home Instead way
- Coffee and Cake help raise Macmillan Awareness
- Amanda attends the Nottingham Jobs Fair
- Richard completes the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge
- Langar Summer Fayre
- Home Instead Caring Team On The Right Track
- Jo and the Team bake cakes to raise Alzheimer's awareness
- Carers Week Drop-in Event in Rushcliffe
- Health Network Event
- Ideas to make the home more dementia friendly
- Dementia awareness at April Fete
- Dementia Awareness Training
- Going the extra three miles
- Hands on Training
- Caregiver Recruitment Heads to Newark
- Care business to create 40 jobs
- Valentine's Day Safety Awareness Event
- Open All Hours
- New care business takes off
To you, it's about finding trustworthy care for your ageing loved one. To us, it's about providing the highest-quality home care services to fit you and your family's needs.