Home Instead Senior Care Brentwood client Millie Parker recently celebrated her 100th birthday. She was joined by family, friends and members of the Home Instead Team.Millie is pictured here at the celebration, with her Caregiver Donna. The event took place at the Cricketers in Ingatestone and Millie who received over 100 cards, including of course one from the Queen, said that she had a lovely time.
Welcome to Home Instead Brentwood, Billericay and Upminster, providing home care services in your area.
|Our Care Services|
|Request Home Care Services|
|What People Say About Us|
|Employment Enquiry Form|
|Being A CAREGiver|
- Basildon Mayor visits Home Instead open day
- Brentwood Mayor Visits Home Instead Open day
- CAREgiver of the year!
- The Alzheimer’s Disease or other Dementias Care Training Programme
- New Alzheimer's and Dementia Support Care Programme
- Christmas Gifts For Clients
- Age Concern Carol Concert
- Memory Walk
- Palliative Care
- Caregiver Of The Year
- Hitting the Airwaves
- A very special job
- Snow won't stop our team of Caregivers
- Alzheimer's Christmas Party
- Christmas Celebration for Caregivers
- Home Instead Senior Care supports local networking event
- At-home care company in Brentwood gets spooky
- More team building at Home Instead
- Care teams step out for Alzheimer's Society
- Two years of care
- Strawberry Tea Dance
- Home Instead owner meets the Mayor at Strawberry Fair
- Marvelous Millie celebrates her 100th birthday in style !
- New appointment for at home care company in Brentwood
- New home for Home Instead
- National Award for the Brentwood Team!
- BBC Essex Radio Interview
- Alzheimer's Society Memory Walk 2010
To you, it's about finding trustworthy care for your ageing loved one. To us, it's about providing the highest-quality home care services to fit you and your family's needs.