Franchise Owners - Dale & Diana Bevington
Originally from Canada, Dale and Diana immigrated here in 1978 when Dale came to complete his Masters Degree in Industrial Design at the RCA in London. He then ran a successful industrial design company for 20 years before deciding on another direction. His fathers’ dementia and the affect it had on his family was a deciding factor in his next business move. Since then he has found how truly rewarding this work is and can think of nothing else he’d rather do.
Diana has a long working background in procurement and administration and was for several years Company Secretary of a multinational manufacturing company. Twelve years ago she established a consultancy providing bookkeeping and admin services before joining Dale at Home Instead.
They run Home Instead Barnet jointly, with Dale concentrating on building relationships and awareness in the community and Diana in charge of administration, accounting and payroll. They live in north London, have two adult children and a dog.
Care Manager - Moira Fullagar
Moira joined Home Instead as a Care Manager when the office first opened in June 2007. In the beginning it was just Moira and Dale so both were doing care giving as well as running the office and spreading the word about what Home Instead can do. With over 25 years experience in nursing she is well placed to evaluate the needs of clients and to put them at ease.
Moira has a particular talent in determining the needs of clients and, in cases where the need for help may be progressive she can guide them through what may be a confusing and frightening period. At the same time she is able to recognise when just a little help can improve a clients overall condition. Regular contact with clients is crucial and, as well as carrying out our scheduled Quality Assurance visits, Moira will often visit clients just to see how they are getting on.
As well as qualifications in both General Nursing and Mental Health Nursing, Moira has extensive experience in running and managing both residential care homes and nursing agencies.
Moira lives in Barnet with her husband and two adult children.
Quality Assurance Officer - Sandra Wharton
Quality assurance is an important part of our work at Home Instead. We are particularly interested in ensuring our clients have the support they need and that our CAREGivers are confident in the work they are doing. As our Quality Assurance Officer, Sandra regularly visits our clients at home and our CAREGivers at work, to obtain feedback on how we are doing and to ensure we are providing the best possible service.
Sandra joins us with over 12 years' experience in the care industry. She lives in north London with her husband and two sons.
Recruitment & Training Officer Marilyn Everitt-Drew
Marilyn joined us with over 15 years experience in the care sector including several years as a training manager. As well as interviewing and selecting potential Caregivers, she runs our complete Caregiver Induction Program and delivers our Advanced Dementia Training. She is also a qualified Manual Handling Instructor and delivers this essential training as part of induction. Marilyn makes sure all Caregivers regularly refresh their basic training and ensure they are kept up to date with new programs. She also ensures Caregivers are enrolled on the new QCF qualification program.
Marilyn lives in Stevenage and has just celebrated the birth of her 6th grandchild.
Community Services - Joseph Ajuwon
There's a large and growing need for care and Home Instead is well placed and well trained to provide it. It is a question of telling the local community about us and making those crucial contacts to ensure that when help is needed, it will be Home Instead that people will naturally turn to. For this reason, Joseph is out there every day, making contact throughout the local community, spreading the word about how we can help and the wide range of things we can do to make life in your own home for longer a reality. Joseph has a varied background from corporate consultancy to care services in the NHS and private sector. He lives in Barnet with his wife and two teenage sons.
Recruitment Assistant - Carol Knight
Carol assists Marilyn with chasing references, keeping the caregiver records up to date and ensuring the caregiver inductions run to schedule.
Carol started as a caregiver at Home Instead in July 2008 and joined the office team part-time in April 2009. Carol’s background is in caregiving and admin. She lives in Barnet with her husband and teenager daughter.
Reception/Admin - Louise Lawrence
Louise is young, enthusiastic and a huge help to the office. She is currently doing her QCF Level 2 in Business & Administration. As well as being at reception and the cheerful face greeting guests, she absorbs almost all the overflow work from everyone else!
Caregivers - Our Team
We are very proud to have a priceless team of dedicated, compassionate and reliable caregivers, many of whom go above and beyond the call of duty to take care of our clients. These are people who really care.
If you think you could fill this role we are always looking for people with these qualities to join our team. Call Marilyn on 020-8446-7044 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org and she can talk you through what we can offer you and what you can do for us.
Welcome to Home Instead Barnet, providing home care services in your area.
|Our Care Services|
|Request Home Care Services|
|What People Say About Us|
|Employment Enquiry Form|
- Congratulations To Some Special People
- Snow Time in Barnet
- East Finchley Christmas Festival
- Tracey Wins at Great London Care Awards
- Our Tracey is Finalist for Great London Care Awards
- Third Barnet Falls AwarenessEvent
- Falls Awareness Event
- Your Invitation to a Fun Day!
- Our New Finchley Memorial Hospital
- Barnet Older People’s Assembly
- Torch Party at Home Instead Barnet
- Barnet Falls Awareness Day a Great Success
- Alzheimers Society Barnet BBQ
- Mary Hayes Wins Finalist Award
- Boost Your Bones: Barnet Falls Awareness Day
- Home Instead Barnet Advances to National Finals
- Age UK Barnet and Home Instead Host Falls PreventionEvent
- Barnet Care Team Scoops National Award Barnet Care Team Scoops National Award
- Home Instead finalists for prestigious CareAward
- Great Caregivers Great Support
- Stroke Association at Home Instead Barnet
- Home Instead Barnet is Winner at Great London Care Awards!
- Marion Lawrence on Arthritis Care
- Jacky Thompson Speaks Out for Home Instead
- Caring Pauline nominated for national award
- Four caring finalists!
- Barnet Mayor Meets Home Instead Senior Care
- Home Instead Senior Care at Carer's Week
- Caregiver Quarterly Meeting Guest Speaker: Jane Ewer, The Care and Management of Parkinson's Disease
- Local Companies Team Up For Tasting Event
- Caregiver Quarterly Meeting Guest Speaker: Susan Sedek, Reminiscence Therapy
- Home Instead Senior Care at Opportunities Fair
- Anthia is shortlisted as care finalist!
- Guests get all shook up...
- Anne Beach Thanks Home Instead Senior Care Barnet
To you, it's about finding trustworthy care for your ageing loved one. To us, it's about providing the highest-quality home care services to fit you and your family's needs.