Home Instead Senior Care Liverpool Central & North office is proud to sponsor and organise the Merseyside Wii Bowling League for 2011.
Here are the rules and regulations – application forms can be requested by contacting out office either by email or telephone. Happy Bowling!!
- Teams of 4 players aged 55 or over who have access to a Wii.
- Based in Housing Association and private residential blocks across Merseyside.
- Any number of teams are allowed from each block/scheme but each player can only be in 1 team.
- Team names need to include the name of your scheme
- Games played once a week.
- Play one round of Wii Ten Pin Bowling as found on Wii Sports (10 ‘goes’ at the Pins as per normal Wii Play)
- Note the final score each player achieves.
- The 4 team players scores are added together to make the weekly score for that team.
- Teams can play any day/time they like and keep scores honestly – assistance will be available from wardens.
- Home Instead Senior Care officials will collect scores on weekly basis, preferably by email (or phone call if there is no email contact).
- Every week, Home Instead Senior Care will send around an email update to all participants and PiP members and printed sheets will be delivered every couple of weeks.
- The tournament will run for 14 weeks from 6th June 2011.
- The top 4 teams will meet at the grand finals, with all teams invited (subject to maximum numbers)
- 2 semi finals and a final will all be played on the same day at ‘The Box’ at Fact Cinema on Giant screen. (proposed w/c 5th September 2011).
- Big Trophy (plus Wii Game) for the winning team and medals for the runners up.
- All Teams in Semi Finals shall receive a set of Rechargeable Batteries.