Home Instead Senior Care's Cardiff Office has been awarded the quality kite mark "Positive About Disability" by the U.K. Government Agency, Jobcentre Plus.
Home Instead have demonstrated that they:
- Interview all disabled applicants who meet the criteria for a job vacancy and consider them on their abilities
- Discuss with disabled employees what both parties can to do to make sure disabled employees can develop and use their abilities
- Make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
- Take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
- Review these commitments each year