You know you have a special way of taking care of others - maybe you've been a family carer or you just want to make a difference to the life of an elderly person. Share your unique talents and skills to help older people stay independent and live the lifestyle they desire.
As a CAREGiver, you may provide companionship, help with daily activities such as light housekeeping, meal preparation and errands, or personal care services like help with dressing and grooming.
- No medical experience necessary
- Flexible scheduling – perfect for people of all ages with extra time on their hands
- Comprehensive training and support provided
- Good source of income
- Incredibly rewarding
- A way to meet and interact with people
- An opportunity to try new things and get involved in your community
We regard it as a special privilege to look after people with love, care and compassion - and we take our responsibilities very seriously indeed.
If you are interested in becoming a CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care or would like more information, please use the office locator to find the contact details for your local office.